Re: [xsl] Converting Word document to Pdf

Subject: Re: [xsl] Converting Word document to Pdf
From: "Joe Heidenreich" <HeidenreichJ@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 12:43:08 -0400
This is something we've been researching as well. Generating PDFs from
XML in XSLT 1.0. However, we need to generate a two column pdf, which is
apparently a problem when doing an XML to PDF conversion. Is that
possible through FOP? Can you also integrate images?

Unfortunately for the Cocoon suggestion, we use IIS, not Apache. Any
information from personal experience would be greatly appreciated.

Joe