Re: [xsl] Converting Word document to Pdf

Subject: Re: [xsl] Converting Word document to Pdf
From: Jonas Lundberg <my.name.is.hans@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 19:10:33 +0200
I have done two-column layouts for my own web site through Cocoon and
FOP. With images, and table of contents. Created from Word documents,
through some Cocoon pipelines using XSLT (and jTidy). Images must be
integrated using a path on the computer generating the images,
unfortunately. Works for me anyway.

Hans