[xsl] write text using XSLT

Subject: [xsl] write text using XSLT
From: Praveenjothi Paranjothi <praveen_eu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 08:05:02 -0700 (PDT)
Dear all,

I am new to XML and XSLT. My task is to convert a XML
file to CSV format. I have finished matching the
elements and retrieving the data and writing as comma
separated values. This data is basically from a
Database and unfortunately the XML file does not
contain the column names of the datas. I would like to
write the column names of the data in XSLT so that it
can be printed in the CSV file.

I would like to know how to print a text once in the
CSV format using XSLT. I want to write the column
names in the XSLT file so that when I convert it to a
CSV file I see the column names once and the datas in
many rows below them.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version = "1.0"
    xmlns:xsl =
"http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";>
<xsl:output method="text"/>
product_number,product,quantity,size
<xsl:value-of
select="description/@product_number"/>,<xsl:value-of
select="description"/>,<xsl:value-of
select="quantity"/>,<xsl:value-of select="size"/>
<xsl:text>&#10;</xsl:text>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

In the above stylesheet I want
product_number,product_id,quantity,size to be written
into the text format only once. But for each product
row I get the above names written. Kindly suggest me
how to solve the above problem.

Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated and
thank you very much.

Regards,
Praveen

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs