Re: [xsl] Merging lines of 3 words or less

Subject: Re: [xsl] Merging lines of 3 words or less
From: "Joris Gillis" <roac@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:21:38 +0200
Hi,

Tempore 11:32:19, die 09/08/2005 AD, hinc in xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx scripsit James Cummings <cummings.james@xxxxxxxxx>:

 In 150 psalms there are only about 20 instances of lg/l's containing
less-than 4 words which are in fact real lines.  The rest should be
merged.  I figured it was easier to go and correct these 20 after
automatically fixing the hundreds (a few per psalm) which are wrong.

Is there any objective distinction between the pseudo-lines and real lines? Maybe a test on interpunction or Capitalised words could improve the xslt's guesses? -- Joris Gillis (http://users.telenet.be/root-jg/me.html) Deserta faciunt et innovationem appelant