Re: [xsl] second implementation of XSLT 2.0?

Subject: Re: [xsl] second implementation of XSLT 2.0?
From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:32:25 +0100
DuCharme, Bob (LNG-CHO) wrote:

> stages of XSLT 2.0 support in Xalan, and I got no reply. I've recently
> learned that XML Spy is advertising XSLT 2.0 support[2]; does anyone
> know if they wrote their own engine and how good it is?

Yes, it is their own engine. I hadn't performed any serious testing --
it worked with simple stylesheets that I use during XSLT training, but
it was not able to process more complex stylesheets that I wrote for my
customers. IIRC it choked on things like $var/key(...) and some other
probably too.

				Jirka

   Jirka Kosek     e-mail: jirka@xxxxxxxx     http://www.kosek.cz
   Profesionalnm 9kolenm a poradenstvm v oblasti technologim XML.
      Podmvejte se na na9 novl spu9tln} web http://DocBook.cz
        Podrobn} pxehled 9kolenm http://xmlguru.cz/skoleni/
Nejbli>9m termmny 9kolenm: XML schimata (vhetnl RELAX NG) 7.-9.11.
          *** DocBook 5.-7.12. *** XSL-FO 19.-20.12. ***

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]