Re: [xsl] second implementation of XSLT 2.0?

Subject: Re: [xsl] second implementation of XSLT 2.0?
From: Colin Paul Adams <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 25 Nov 2005 07:16:27 +0000

    David> http://sourceforge.net/projects/gestalt/ I need to verify
    David> with Colin, but as of a few months ago the only parts
    David> missing had to do with Date processing and -- shoot, can't
    David> think of the other piece.  Colin?

There were quite a lot.
Now it is very close to implementing the full CR spec.

Still to come:

xsl:sort case-order attribute is not implemented yet.
Regular expression functions/xsl:analyze-string only work on ASCII
data.

The functions lower-case() and upper-case() only use the simple case mappings, not
the full case mappings. I believe the latter to be the correct
interpretation of the spec., and I've asked the WG to confirm this.

The functions unparsed-text() and unparsed-text-available() only work
for UTF-8 (and therefore ASCII too) text files.

There may be other features that are not compliant/incomplete. Until
the test suite becomes available that is hard for me to tell.

Note that this is a Basic-level processor. No schema-aware version is
planned for the short-term, as I need an W3C XML schema library first,
and I've just statred a full time job this week, which involves
commuting to London, so I don't have much time avaialable anymore.
If anyone wants to write a schema processor, then I will upgrade to a
schema-aware version.
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire