RE: [xsl] xinclude in xslt2

Subject: RE: [xsl] xinclude in xslt2
From: "Colin Adams" <colinpauladams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 07:51:09 +0100
From: Erik Wilde <net.dret@xxxxxxxx>

i am searching for an implementation of xinclude in xslt 2.0. is anybody
aware of a freely available implementation of xinclude in xslt 2.0?

No.

given the new features of xslt/xpath 2.0, such an implementation should
be rather easy to do and i will probably do it, if there is nothing

Good idea. But there are problems involved. Search the archives on this list.

already available. i would of course prefer to use existing code, but so
far i could not find anything (which really surprised me; is really
nobody using xinclude? it looks pretty useful to me...).

Sure, there are plenty of implementations. But not in XSLT.

Windows Live Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free! http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb