Re: [xsl] xinclude in xslt2

Subject: Re: [xsl] xinclude in xslt2
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:37:36 +0200 (CEST)
Colin Adams wrote:

  Hi Colin

> >From: Erik Wilde

> >given the new features of xslt/xpath 2.0, such an
> >implementation should be rather easy to do and i will
> >probably do it, if there is nothing

> Good idea. But there are problems involved. Search the
> archives on this list.

  After a quick search in the archives, I didn't find them.  Do you
have specific problems in mind (to guide my search)?

  Regards,

--drkm

 p5.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Thu Aug 17 07:13:38 GMT 2006

Dicouvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/Riponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expiriences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com