RE: [xsl] Altova XSLT parser / was: PARAMS and VARIABLES in XSL

Subject: RE: [xsl] Altova XSLT parser / was: PARAMS and VARIABLES in XSL
From: "Gerald Sheehan" <gerald.sheehan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 12:25:49 -0500
There's no need for a license key when filing any bug reports. Simply enter,
"free" or any value for that matter in the Key-Code field

>The last time I tried the Altova XSLT 2.0 processor, I found bugs on the very
first tests.  I tried to report the bugs, but the only way to do so was
>by a form that required a license key.  So no input from the free-tools users
was accepted.  It is one of the reasons I didn't even wait for
>stabilisation.

Best regards,

... Jerry Sheehan
... Pre-Sales Engineer
... Altova, Inc.

Dicouvrez une nouvelle fagon d'obtenir des riponses ` toutes vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expiriences des internautes
sur Yahoo! Questions/Riponses http://fr.answers.yahoo.com