Re: [xsl] Graphics scaling on XSLFO - need suggestions

Subject: Re: [xsl] Graphics scaling on XSLFO - need suggestions
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 17:01:21 +0100
ms wrote:
Hi all:

I am having issues with displaying graphics on the PDF
using XSLFO. A graphic measuring 7.5in by 8.35in gives
a "no space for element to recover" error while
generating the PDF using XSLFO. Can anybody point me
to a forum where I can post these kind of issues or
can anyone on this list give me some ideas?

Thanks in advance

First of all, it is a good idea to name the processor you are using. Then, you should best go to the website where you got this processor from. There you can assign to a mailing list.

In case of Apache FOP: go to the Apache FOP website and select that you want to join the mailing list. I don't know about others, but rumors have it that all have some kind of mailing list.

Cheers,

-- Abel