Re: [xsl] Filtering new tags using XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] Filtering new tags using XSL
From: "Senthil Nathan" <rsennat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 20:47:15 +0530
Hey,
If you have the xml something like this,

<Root>
   <Parent>
        <Child1 OLD="1">
             <Value>100</Value>
        </Child1>
        <NEW>
              <Value>0</Value>
        </NEW>
    </Parent>
</Root>

Using XSLT you can filter out the nodes based on the attribute, OLD="1"
So, atleast there should be some flag in the nodes to differentiate
from the older ones, using which you can filter out.

Thanks
Senthil