RE: [xsl] passing xml strings to xslt using saxon in java

Subject: RE: [xsl] passing xml strings to xslt using saxon in java
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 17:23:34 +0100
You could write a URIResolver that intercepts the request for
myXmlString.xml and returns a StreamSource that wraps a StringReader that
wraps the relevant string.

Or you could parse the document in your calling application (use
Configuration.buildDocument()) and pass the resulting document node to the
transformation as a parameter.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/