Re: Adding information to page footer

Subject: Re: Adding information to page footer
From: Lorand Bruhacs <bruhacs@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:26:34 +0200
Hi,

thanks for the information, Norman. I'm sorry to bother you
with another stupid question though:

I want to define a function for element "releaseinfo" that
takes the data in current-node and stores it to a global variable.
The function looks like:

(element releaseinfo
   (let %revision-control-id% (data current-node))
   (empty-sosofo))

..which is syntactically correct but doesn't produce the
desired result.

I'm sure this is very easy, but I'm still a beginner ;-)

Thanks,

- Lorand