(dsssl) blockquote and footnote formatting

Subject: (dsssl) blockquote and footnote formatting
From: Lillian Balsvik <lillian.balsvik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 16:54:34 +0200
I'm using a modified version of DocBook XML V4.1.2 and DocBook dsssl
stylesheet v. 1.3 outputting rtf.

Is there a way to get rid of first-line indentation for blockquotes?

I also want to have a different line-spacing for footnotes than for the
body text. Since I'm outputting rtf I will get endnotes. The following
statement was found in dbblock.dsl:

; I'm not sure this really makes sense in the endnote case...
;	    font-size: (* %footnote-size-factor% %bf-size%)
;	    line-spacing: (* (* %footnote-size-factor% %bf-size%)
;			     %line-spacing-factor%)

As far I can tell it didn't. I tried to change the font-size and
line-spacing with the result that the second paragraph appeared in the
desired format, whereas the first appeared like the body text.

Is there a way to fix this?

Regards,

Lillian Balsvik