Re: [jats-list] Entities not referenced

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Entities not referenced
From: "B Tommie Usdin btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 21:00:30 -0000
Or, if you really want to re-organize the library, you can also modify the
catalog file to show where you put the modules.

HINT: if this stuff is new to you, you really donbt want to start messing
with catalog files; restore the hierarchy to what it was when you unzipped it
and use the provided catalog.

b Tommie

<jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In your first message, you wrote "All the modules can be found in the same
folder". You need to retain the hierarchy of the zip file, which has
subdirectories, or the DTD validation will not work.

> Bruce
>
> At 01:05 PM 2/4/2018, Paulin Alter paulin_alter@xxxxxx wrote:
>
>> I have tried it but within the catalog tab in the error message section in
Oxygen I get the something like "Loading catalogB>> ". But nothing happpens.
The columns "Resource" and "System IDC"BB say the resource/system ID is not
available. I do not think it just needs some time to load.

> This email message and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please immediately reply to the sender or call
617-932-1932 and delete the message from your email system. Thank you.