[jats-list] BITS DTD customization

Subject: [jats-list] BITS DTD customization
From: "Paulin Alter paulin_alter@xxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 06:54:42 -0000
Dear all,

I could still need your help with my BITS customization. The error messages I
get regarding undeclared elements continue showing up and an Oxygen validation
scenario does not help. As they appear in context with my own modules, those
might be the reason it does not work yet.
That is what I did when customizing BITS:
I created two small modules with classes
One of those classes was added to the entity %p-elements; and one to
%para-level;
I renamed the modules that contain those entities (BITS-bookcustom-models2.ent
and BITS-bookcustom-mixes2.ent)
I exchanged the two modules' entities in the .dtd filesb part where the
customization modules are invoked
I created a "module of modules" file where all the new and modified modules
are included
This module was added to the part where the modules of modules are declared
and invoked in the main module

Now I get the error messages that the two classes I defined are not declared.
Could you help me with this, please?

Thanks in advance.

Paulin