[jats-list] Looking for case studies for JATS in legislation

Subject: [jats-list] Looking for case studies for JATS in legislation
From: "G. Ken Holman g.ken.holman@xxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 16:27:43 -0000
Hello, all!

I've been asked by a greenfield project regarding case studies for the use of the JATS vocabulary in authoring and publishing legislation.

I cannot find any.

Just like the standards community creation of NISO-STS from JATS, I was looking for a flavour of JATS tuned for legislation in an existing project. Then the project I'm looking at would be part of the group all doing the same thing.

So, does anyone know if the same tuning been done for the standards community is being done anywhere for legislation?

Thanks for any thoughts you might have!

. . . . . Ken

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/j/ |