Re: [jats-list] How to record the location of different article versions

Subject: Re: [jats-list] How to record the location of different article versions
From: "Armin Günther ague@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 13:45:20 -0000
Hi Gerrit,

Excellent - thank you very much. Exactly what I was looking for!

Best,

Armin

=====
Armin GC<nther, Prof. Dr.
PsychOpen GOLD, Managing Editor

www.leibniz-psychology.org
ZPID - Leibniz-Institut fC<r Psychologie
ZPID - Leibniz Institute for Psychology
UniversitC$tsring 15
D-54296 Trier - Germany
Tel.: +49b651b201-2055