Re: [jats-list] How to record the location of different article versions

Subject: Re: [jats-list] How to record the location of different article versions
From: "Armin Günther ague@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 20:36:07 -0000
Hi Vincent, Tommie, and Gerrit,

Thank you all for your helpful comments and suggestions!

@Vincent: Currently we just need to record the URI (DOI) of the Author
Accepted Version for internal cross-linking of these objects. No further
information is needed.

However, I anticipate that in future a more rich content model as is
available with the pub-history/event element would be most suitable as it
allows to add (for example) information on preprints, study registration,
etc. My main problem with pub-history/event is that it should be used as a
replacement of the history element and this would require a more extensive
reworking of our production and post-production scripts. Therefore, a more
pragmatic solution (like article-version) might be easier to implement in
the short run for our (very small) team.

Thanks again for your valuable help!

Best wishes

Armin

=====
Armin GC<nther, Prof. Dr.
PsychOpen GOLD, Managing Editor

www.leibniz-psychology.org
ZPID - Leibniz-Institut fC<r Psychologie
ZPID - Leibniz Institute for Psychology
UniversitC$tsring 15
D-54296 Trier - Germany
Tel.: +49b651b201-2055
www.psychopen.eu

Am Fr., 2. Feb. 2024 um 19:18 Uhr schrieb Lizzi, Vincent
vincent.lizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

======