RE: More XSL Discussion

Subject: RE: More XSL Discussion
From: Matti Katajamaki <matti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 18:05:57 -0800
In this discussion I'm more interested of the expression power than an exactly
proper syntax at this point.

XSL already has constructs that always match, like <target-element/>. So I
don't see anything bad in pattern matching with "zero or more" and "zero or
one" constructs.

Perhaps more close to XML syntax would be to add a new qualifier "count", for
example:

<element type="list">
	<element type="item" count=CountDef>
		<target-element ....>