RE: alternatives to XSL (was RE: Microsoft extensions)

Subject: RE: alternatives to XSL (was RE: Microsoft extensions)
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 11:15:56 -0500
Hi James,

Thanks for the explanation. I learned more about Omnimark.

With Omnimark Can you do processing on the tree? I mean here:

a) enumerate an element's collection
b) process and replace an element in the tree and all its children with a
new one (and therefore get a new element sub structure)
c) Do procedural processing on the tree (I mean here: not with a pattern
match mechanism but from a DOM point of view or something similar. Briefly,
does it support the "composite" pattern (Gamma & al.), a kind of DOM ?

Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com