RE: need XML documents with XSL scripts for testing

Subject: RE: need XML documents with XSL scripts for testing
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 14:36:28 -0500
Hi Duane

Thanks for the test documents. All the documents processed OK. I found an
other error, there is no user feedback when the stylesheet is downloaded
even if I set the status bar with text. I will have to fight again with IE
to find a way.

Its component based they said (said with Obelix voice :-), How do you fit a
square in a circle? I guess I need a week end to much Microsoft stuff
exposure is causing harm to my mental health :-)))

Regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com