Re: dynamic href generation in xsl

Subject: Re: dynamic href generation in xsl
From: "Russell Allen" <rallen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 12:35:06 -0500
I had tried this, and I made another attempt strictly following your
guidelines, and I get the following:

<A href="servlet/lookup?member={MEMBNO}>joe</A>
or
<A href="servlet/lookup?member={normalize(MEMBNO)}>joe</A>

I don't understand enough of the parsing mechanism to begin debugging why it
is not evaluating MEMBNO.  I am viewing this with IE5.  I know Microsoft is
not the best at following standards...  Could it be the problem?

Thanks,
Russell.