Re: XSL-FO tools/processors

Subject: Re: XSL-FO tools/processors
From: Rob Brown <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 12:05:25 -0600

Mahesh Nathan wrote:

> Hello folks,
>         I am on the lookout for any XSL tool/processor that supports FO's
> preferable on a non-native platform . Any suggestions?

The InDelv XML Client is the first FO browser / editor that we know of. It
doesn't implement all the FOs or properties, but it includes a decent working
set along with integration of XSLT and XPointer. It is a Java application and
is currently beta stage. Information and download can be found at
http://www.indelv.com.

Also a note for users of our source code. A new release of the Java and
Smalltalk libraries have just been uploaded.

Regards,
-- Rob