Re: how to change xsl dynamically?

Subject: Re: how to change xsl dynamically?
From: Michele Lee <mclee@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:14:21 -0700
My requirements are similar to Sam's.  I don't have a problem with the xml
being tied with an xsl for initial display output.  But, after the page is
displayed, I want a button on that page such that when I click on it, it shows
the page with a different xsl (without loading the xml again).  I need a method
that is not java-related and doesn't require me to use an iis server (which I
believe using asp would requires that.)

PS. Microsoft provides an example "Multiple Views With XML and XSL" at
<http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/samples/internet/xml/multiple_views/default.asp>.
That is exactly what I want, but in a generic way that does not require
Microsoft-specific technology.

thanks!  Any help would be much appreciated.

--Michele