RE: how to change xsl dynamically?

Subject: RE: how to change xsl dynamically?
From: Marco.Mistroni@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 09:53:11 +0300
Hi,
	just wanted to add that you can use only one servlet in this way
you have a master xsl file that import the stylesheet that you want to
change.... the name of the xsl file that you import is an xsl:param
variable, so that you can set it from the servlet....
REMEMBER  THAT in this case you don't have to add to your xml an
xsl:stylesheet directive....
br
marco