Re: XSL implementation in IE5 ??? (fwd)

Subject: Re: XSL implementation in IE5 ??? (fwd)
From: Frederic Schwebel <schwebel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 11:49:16 +0200 (MET DST)
RacerX, i wanted to email you presonnally but your email address doesn't
work...

-------------------
Hi, thanks for your reply, I managed to do it, too, but I had to mofidy
the example.

Would you mind sending me the two files (the xml and xsl files) you used
so that I can see how you managed to make it work ? It could help me a
lot.

And do you know if there is a command in IE5 like "apply stylesheet" to
apply a stylesheet on a doc already loaded in the browser (instead of
putting <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="xxxxx.xsl"?> in the xml doc
itself) ?

Thanks again,
Frederic