RE: Unicode in xsl

Subject: RE: Unicode in xsl
From: "Selva, Francis" <Francis.Selva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 09:25:57 -0700
Wendell,
      Im not saying this as a problem.I was just agreeing with Mike.If I had
thought this as a problem,I would have definitely directed a mail to
xsl-list-owner.The reason I was saying that is cause sometimes I send
something which comes to me very late.And by that time,I get some idea about
what I asked.Ofcourse these days I have started to explore more before
posting any questions :) What if someone has some simple question which
he/she badly needs the answer immediately.Sometimes ppl come here asking for
sites where they can check about XSLT with examples.Those are simple
questions but that can help them a lot.That's why I was wondering about the
speed of our emails.Im sure that there should be a better way to make this
faster.

Im also privileged to be in this list. :)

Francis