RE: Unicode in xsl

Subject: RE: Unicode in xsl
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 20:13:27 +0100
Francis,

Since I don't manage the list, I don't watch its performance and can't
really address this. Any questions or suggestions about list operation
should be directed to xsl-list-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can say that we are a small shop, but that nonetheless we regard running
this list as a privilege and take it very seriously. Is this really a
problem? (My own turnaround time tends to be slow because e-mail to me goes
through a _very_ circuitous path. I actually find a little latency helps
check me from being too impulsive in my submissions. 'oh yeah?' you say.)

Respectfully,
Wendell