RE: ANN: XSLBench - XSLT Processor Benchmark

Subject: RE: ANN: XSLBench - XSLT Processor Benchmark
From: Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <TRA@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:40:51 +0200
> It is puzzling to me that Sablotron does not appear to
> support any form of
> compiled style sheets. It's such an obvious way of speeding
> up the transform
> that I can't believe they have not thought about this?

Do "compiled style sheets" to you just mean preparsed files, or parsed, compiled and optimized binary files?

For my personal purposes the first is irrelevant (drowns in the total processing time) but the second would be rather nice.

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen             "...and...Tubular Bells!"
  http://bigfoot.com/~thunderbear