RE: XML target

Subject: RE: XML target
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 10:05:39 -0000
> How can I do the following thing: I have a file with three
> different XSL's
> (xsl:include) that looks like a frame-page with menu (top), navigation
> (links) and a main part.

To generate three HTML frames you either need to do three transformations,
or to do one transformation that produces multiple output files using a
vendor extension to achieve that. Whether or not your stylesheet was
assembled from three modules combined using xsl:include is quite irrelevant.

> Is it possible to do so that hyperlink in my menu
> (top) changes the main part of my site and only this part but
> menu itself and navigation stand still?

Yes, but the approach you adopt will be quite different depending whether
you are doing the transformation client-side or server-side.

Mike Kay