Re: [xsl] best way to generate form from xml+schema?

Subject: Re: [xsl] best way to generate form from xml+schema?
From: Daniel Veillard <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:40:46 +0200
On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 12:09:53PM +0100, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>  >
>  > One thing I haven't tried yet (but will soon) is using extensions: I know
>  > libxslt supports these, not certain about XML::LibXSLT.
>  >
> BTW, one thing that looks problematic to me with AxKit and chums is
> that libxslt comes with the EXSLT stuff in a separate library, which
> is not dealt with in the Perl. Easy to fix, no doubt, but off the
> shelf you can't use exslt, which is a pity as libxslt implements lots
> of it.

  Hum, this may get a bit off-topic for the list, apologies about it.

I really prefer to have distinct shared libraries for both.

  Anyway, I really hope AxKit get integrated to the Apache project,
get a CVS base, some maintainers and a happy list of customers/supporters
providing bug reports/fixes :-)

  For libxml/libxslt reports see:
     http://xmlsoft.org/#Reporting
 and http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/#Reporting