RE: [xsl] accessing info outside current context

Subject: RE: [xsl] accessing info outside current context
From: "Pekarek, Rose (MN10)" <rose.pekarek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:31:17 -0500
Jeni,

Thank you for your response!  I need the if statements surrounding the icons
because not every user is allowed to see them all.  The user I am currently
testing with happens to have full access.

Discoverer uses a servlet to dynamically create the xml document I am
processing.  According to Oracle support, the document resides in memory
only, so I don't think I can access it with a document command.  The only
way I can view the generated xml document is to go to an Oracle supplied
URL.  When I compare the xml document before and after executing a workbook,
there are differences, but both workbooks are still listed, and should be
accessible.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Rose