Re: [xsl] Xpath problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] Xpath problem
From: "Kanthi Damodaran" <kdsm17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 20:31:59 +0000

Hey Jeni

Here is some more of the code that I am using

objCachedDOM is a MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument

Set objCachedDOM = Application("CachedXMLDOM").cloneNode(true)
Set objCurrNode = m_objIndGlobalDOM.documentElement.selectSingleNode(strXPath)
varTemp = objCurrNode.childNodes.length
If varTemp <> 0 Then
blnNodeExists = vbTrue
Else
blnNodeExists = vbFalse
End If
NodeExists = blnNodeExists

I have noticed that when you use the free threaded model many of the methods and properties give problems. And I have to use free threaded because Apartment Threaded components can't reside in an Application object.

Thanks
Kan