Re: [xsl] XML to SVG

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML to SVG
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:34:58 -0500
  I posted a similar question few dayz  ago and i got the following information and links from John . So hope that should help you  too.
   so check the following ..

- kumar
Hi Kumar,

I have implemented client-side SVG, in particular, bar charts and pie
It performs very well. It must not be too complicated since I have done it!

There are some excellent client-side SVG examples: (this also lists many other
SVG links)
SVG FAQ andReferences at

On the client you will need to load an SVG viewer.
The Adobe plug-in that I use is at

But since this is an XSLT list and not a SVG list,
you probably should go to
for SVG related topics.

Hope this helps,
John Pallister

>>> Kevin.Gutch@xxxxxxxxxxx 12/16/02 11:06AM >>>

Does anyone have any working examples of how to go from XML to SVG? I am
particularly interested in graphs. Is XSLT the best way to go for this or
is somethign like Batik more suited for creating graphs, pie charts etc?