Re: [xsl] bug in LibXSLT???

Subject: Re: [xsl] bug in LibXSLT???
From: Daniel Veillard <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 11:02:49 +0100
On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 01:00:35AM -0800, Dimitre Novatchev wrote:
> --- S Woodside <sbwoodside@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Thursday, March 6, 2003, at 04:09  AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> > OK, I reduced the input and code down a lot. It still displays the
> > potential bug. If I'm screwing something up, I'd love to know what.
> I managed to simplify your example a little bit more and now we have
> another, probably related problem.

  Same problem. As exposed in bug #107804
problem is that libxml2 XPath forget to sort attribute nodes in document
order, I know where and how to fix it, will do as soon as I finish the
current stuff I'm working on.

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network
veillard@xxxxxxxxxx  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine