Re: [xsl] bug in LibXSLT???

Subject: Re: [xsl] bug in LibXSLT???
From: S Woodside <sbwoodside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 02:02:42 -0500

On Thursday, March 6, 2003, at 04:09 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 10:46:27PM -0500, S Woodside wrote:
In many places I print out the RNG path of the context node. That's the
path made up of the @name attributes of the ancestors of the context
node, in reverse document order. I have a simple template to do it
named "RNGPathToSelf". The problem is that in certain places I get the
wrong order ... it's not reverse or forward, it's half and half. See
for yourself ... :-\

Well can you provide a concise example ? If this is an order problem on one of the axis or something similar it's hard to tell from the full example. I will look at it but provide first a simpler case if possible or at least a preanalysis of the problem. Well maybe someone from the list can help actually narrow down the problem.

I can try ... I've been whittling away at the code already for a while trying to isolate it. I gave the code that's sufficient to reproduce anyway. The odd thing is that the order problem is like this:

correct order:
what it outputs
which doesn't look like a manifestation of a problem between my seat and my keyboard as far as I can tell -- that's an impossible order to get without using wonky stuff I think and I'm not doing that, just a straight axis on a foreach.

Also when it works OK in sablot, is when I decided it wasn't my fault ;-)


XSL-List info and archive:

Current Thread