Re: [xsl] Creating then using elements from xml table <row><entry > content?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Creating then using elements from xml table <row><entry > content?
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 23:05:41 +0100
Kathy Burke wrote:
Within a table/row <entry> there can also be a <link> element. When I use
<xsl:value-of select='entry[1]'/> etc., I dont' get the nested <link>
element so my link template doesn't get applied. Any clues?

FAQ. VFAQ, actually. The xsl:value-of retrieves the string value of the selected element. If you want templates to be applied, use <xsl:apply-templates select="entry[1]"/>

BTW since your first post to the list in april this was asked and
answered more than hundred times. The XSL FAQ has some entries for
this topic too.

J.Pietschmann