RE: [xsl] Creating then using elements from xml table <row><entry > content?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Creating then using elements from xml table <row><entry > content?
From: "Kathy Burke" <Kathy_Burke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:18:45 -0500
I ended up creating a template for <entry> and did an <xsl:apply-templates/>
in that (to get the link template, etc., applied), then applied the entry
template where I needed the element.

Definitely learned more about the dreaded, but oh-so-important, CONTEXT, and
more besides. Also, reading thru the FAQ as time allows.

I do tend to over-complicate, e.g., nothing special about table
rows/entries, they are simply elements.

Thanks again to all.

Kathy