[xsl] Re: XML / XSL Editors

Subject: [xsl] Re: XML / XSL Editors
From: António Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 16:59:51 +0000
Up to now i just tryed XMLSpy and Oxygen. I realy liked the
"Authentic" view of XMLSpy, specially for the non-xml experts
introducing data.

Oxygen "TreeView" seems to me a little complicated to use, but it
gives a general perspective of the document, that is good. Too bad it
hasn't a "form view" to enter data.

Also, i had a look at Relax NG but didn't understand what it is. It
seems a alternative to Schema? A replacement for DTD? However it's not
a W3C standard, or is it?

Last, someone off the list point me to XMLEditor from Cladonia
http://www.cladonia.com/index.htm does anybody know this?

I'm going to begin tests with my "real scenario", until now i was
playing with the examples.

Thanks all.