Re: [xsl] Entity Questions

Subject: Re: [xsl] Entity Questions
From: "Luke Shannon" <lshannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:12:56 -0500
Michael;

Thanks for your patience.

Here is one template that calls the template I keep showing.

<xsl:template name="s1_pdf">
<!-- text 1 -->
<fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
<fo:block font-family="Helvetica" font-size="12pt" font-weight="bold"
break-after="auto" space-after="10pt" text-align="left">
<xsl:call-template name="text_display_and_edit">
<xsl:with-param name="text_number" select="number('1')" />
</xsl:call-template>
</fo:block>
<!-- text 2 -->
<fo:block font-family="Helvetica" font-size="12pt" font-weight="normal"
text-align="left">
<xsl:call-template name="text_display_and_edit">
<xsl:with-param name="text_number" select="number('2')" />
</xsl:call-template>
</fo:block>
</fo:flow>
</xsl:template>

I tested adding the match="P" template. I didn't replace anything. I think
this might be because I changed the output method to xml to deal with
entities like &nbsp;

I am thinking the <P> tags are now &lt;P&gt; so the template is not matching
them. I am adding some logging to verify this, if this is the case I may
need to rethink things.

Luke