Re: [xsl] Entity Questions

Subject: Re: [xsl] Entity Questions
From: "Luke Shannon" <lshannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:29:33 -0500
Hi Michael;

The point I am at now is the TEXT node of my XML document contains text,
some of this text contains HTML. If I display the text disabling output
escaping, I can see HTML tags in the output. Otherwise the output contains
escaped HTML tags (example: ;&lt;P&gt;).

What I think I need to do is tansform this text into a tree so I can create
templates to handle nodes like <p>. I noticed you meantioned to someone else
saxon:parse() to transform text into a tree.

Is this what I need to do? Do I have other options?

To review my goal is to find HTML tags in the content and replace them with
FO tags.

Thanks,

Luke