Re: [xsl] Batch Transforming help - Java Space Heap Error

Subject: Re: [xsl] Batch Transforming help - Java Space Heap Error
From: "andrew welch" <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:15:21 +0100
On 4/28/06, Gary E. Daniels <gdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've run the Kermow program to transform the files in a directory and it works on the 1st two files in my directory, but then I get the following error messages:

"Exception in thread "Thread-3""
"java.lang.OutOfMemoryError Java Heap Space"

When I work on just a single file there is no problem.  Any suggestions on
correcting this error?  Thanks.

Try increasing the amount of memory available to the JVM (if you running it using the included run.bat file alter the -Xmx value in there, for example -Xmx1024)

It's odd though... how big are your input files? (mail me back
directly, or use the kernow mailing list as this is off-topic for
xsl-list)

cheers
andrew