Re: [xsl] Shorthand.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Shorthand.
From: Steve <subsume@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:34:43 -0400
...I read and replied to what you quoted. In reply I provided the
template I have, its usage in context, and my expected output.I also
replied with my processor, etc. If something else was expected it was
my mistake.

-S

On 7/25/07, Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 7/25/07, Steve <subsume@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not really sure what further context I can give. I simply need a
> synonym for the "a" template that is easier to type.
>
> At any rate, I got a rather swift answer: 'exslt:function' =) Where's
> the problem, Dimitre? What is the basic question I haven't answered?

I was sure you don't remember or act upon what people said you needed
to provide (without waiting for them to ask! ).

THis is what Abel said in this thread:

   Could you provide a short working example that exactly shows what it
   does in your current situation, an example of the source, plus a
   specification of the processor and where you use it (browser based, PI,
   commandline, from java etc) and if you provide any parameters externally?

Now we are only guessing on how to optimize your code...

Once again, when people react in this way to a message, the poster needs to think a lot and improve the way he is specifying a problem.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev