Re: [xsl] Shorthand.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Shorthand.
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:48:55 -0700
On 7/25/07, Steve <subsume@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
...I read and replied to what you quoted. In reply I provided the
template I have, its usage in context, and my expected output.I also
replied with my processor, etc. If something else was expected it was
my mistake.

Steve,

I repeat myself here.

In case one gets such requests continuously, it is good to try to
write any future message providing the information that was missing
from previous messages -- not to repeat the same over and over again.

Doing this will make everybody happy:

 1. You -- because tryinhg to better formulate and think over a
problem often leads to solving it without extra help.

 2. People, who could reply -- less time to spend, no guessing,
faster solution, higher productivity.

 3. People, who may have questions of their own -- as your threads
start consuming significantly less bandwidth and repliers' time there
would be more bandwidth and time for solving the problems of other
people, too.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev