Re: [xsl] Shorthand.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Shorthand.
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:10:16 +0200
Steve wrote:
...I read and replied to what you quoted. In reply I provided the
template I have,

really? If that really was your template, consider the suggestion I did to use ASP instead, it will save you a lot of time.

its usage in context,

There was no context, only the root match (and with 'context' I meant: the context of your problem, not the context of the node, but you provided neither). Nothing about how your input data looks like, your parameters, the way you call your template, the context at large how you use it and why you chose this solution.

and my expected output.

surely you don't use a whole template with fixed data to generate a link? Including an XML file an printing it is easier.

I also
replied with my processor, etc.

yes, thanks. Pls do that in the original post (see list guidelines).

If something else was expected it was
my mistake.

no problem, we all need to learn and asking clear questions is often harder than providing clear solutions.

Cheers,
-- Abel