Re: [xsl] Passing parameters to an indirectly called template after matching.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Passing parameters to an indirectly called template after matching.
From: Kannan <riderchap@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 07:38:36 -0400
Thank you Martin for the reply.

Can I pass parameters like this.

Calling_Point => A_Named_Template, do apply-templates => {One or more
matching Templates } => A_Named_Template.

I tried to do this by passing parameters along with apply-templates,
and then passing it again from all matched templates to a named
template where I finally need it, it ended up in infinite loop. When I
just taken out the parameter passing and used global variables it
worked fine.

Thanks,
Kannan