Re: [xsl] copy of specific elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] copy of specific elements
From: Florent Georges <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 14:49:26 +0200 (CEST)
henry human wrote:

>   position() doesn't behave as you seem to think it
> does.  What you get
> means there are in the input tree 6 elements that are
> the first or
> second child of their parent element.
>
> Could you say how to build this loop correctly ??

  I suggest looking in the FAQ for position().  It should be clearer
than what I could give you here.

  For your particular problem, I don't see exactly what you want from
your explanation.  You should post a simple (simplified) example of
input, and the corresponding output you would like to have from this
particular input.  Choose both examples carefully in order to make the
relation between both as clear as possible.

  Regards,

--drkm