Re: [xsl] XSL editor recommendation

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL editor recommendation
From: "Andrew Welch" <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:55:54 +0100
I use oXygen - it does have a bit of a learning curve and might not
endear itself to you instantly, but once setup correctly it has some
great features that a non-XSLT editor just couldn't give you and I
wouldn't be without now: simple things like correctly highlighting
errors for compiled stylesheet modules, and jumping around template
and variable references and declarations,  and of course debugging
which is essential (especially if you graduated from the school of
xsl:message debugging :)   It does a lot more than just XSLT though,
which can be a pro or a con depending on your perspective.

I can happily recommend it, but sadly it's not free.  The academic
version is pretty reasonable though.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com