[xsl] generating xml from xslt

Subject: [xsl] generating xml from xslt
From: Sarkup Sarkup <sarkups@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 08:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hi:

I have an xslt through which I am generating an XML file.

<root>
	<status>
		<locn>
			<loc1>
				<address>
					<add1/>
					<add2/>
					<add3/>
				</address>
			</loc1>
		</locn>
	</status>
	<main>
		<para>This is a test only</para>
	</main>
</root>

I need to write an XSLT to generate this XML file. However, the values of add1, add2 and add3 are required to be entered at runtime. So I need to generate atleast 5 such xml files with different values for add1, add2 and add3.

How do I do this? I started writing an XSLT for this. Here is what I have written so far. This is not complete and accurate so please let me know how to achieve this.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
<xsl:output method="xml"/>

 <xsl:template match="@*|node()">
  <xsl:copy>
  </xsl:copy>
 </xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="/root/status/locn/loc1/address">
<xsl:element name="add1"></xsl:element>
<xsl:element name="add2"></xsl:element>
<xsl:element name="add3"></xsl:element>
</xsl:template>